I solicited The Husband’s input on this one. According to him two of my worst habits are:
- Huffing and sighing a lot
- Slamming cabinet doors/refrigerator door closed
Yes, I totally do those things.
Now, according to me, some of my worst habits are:
- Being pessimistic
- I bite and chew on Wint-o-Green lifesavers. I buy the individually wrapped kind, then suck on them for a minute or two like a normal person would. Then when it’s soft I bite in to it and eat it. I can’t just suck on them until they are gone.
- Procrastination. I’m a fan of waiting until the last minute to do things. Sometimes I feel like I do best under pressure or with deadlines looming. Sometimes I think I’m just hoping things will go away and I don’t deal with them until I must.
- I’m late a lot. A few minutes late to work; late to parties. Late when going out with friends. I’d rather be late for something rather than early and wasting my time waiting for others.
- Pick my nails. I don’t bite my nails, I pick my nails. I’ve gotten better over the years but I still do this occasionally.
- Swearing. I swear like a sailor when angry or excited.