Day 2 of the Blogging Challenge is “20 Facts About Me.” I think I put a lot of facts about me in my Introduction post yesterday, so, sorry with all this “me” overkill. 🙂
1. I am double jointed in my fingers.
2. I can make my tongue touch my nose.
3. I have girl crushes on Gisele Bundchen, Elin Nordegren and Natalie Portman.
4. The Husband and I, just last month, finished watching the entire Beverly Hills, 90210 series (the original series) from start to finish. Ten long seasons. It took us over a year – we started before I even conceived my first baby. Thank you Netflix.
5. I don’t eat any seafood. I hate the taste and texture. No fish, no clams, no lobster, nothing! A New Englander who hates seafood – a true oddity.
6. I speak French and a little Spanish.
7. I like the smell of gasoline.
8. My favorite alcoholic drink is a margarita.
9. I POAS this week. It was negative. Not sure why I expected anything else given how this whole baby making thing has been going for me.
10. Although I haven’t smoked in years I would much rather smoke marijuana (if it were legal) than drink alcohol.
11. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people chew loudly or with their mouth full. It drives me nuts and I will avoid going out to eat with you or having meals with you if you do that.
12. I love carousels.
13. I love the movie Clueless and can repeat a lot of it word for word.
14. My favorite music is Classic Rock.
15. I have never broken a bone or had a stitch in my life. The worst that ever happened to me was an ice skating accident where I pulled a ligament and was on crutches for a week. That’s part of the reason I was so scared before each of my D&Es – I had barely any experience with hospitals or medical procedures (despite my mother being a nurse and my father being a paramedic.)
16. My mom was pregnant with me when she and my father married. They separated when I was 21.
17. Growing up I always had my nose in a book. My favorites were The Babysitter’s Club, all of the Sweet Valley series, the Thoroughbred horse series, and the Silver Blades skating series. I would hide under my covers with a flashlight reading at night after my bedtime and my parents would have to take my flashlight away.
18. I love Victoria’s Secret. Anytime I am near a store I have to go in.
19. I am a “hot” person. My husband runs cold and I run hot.
20. I’m a pessimist I’ve always been a “glass half empty” type of person and really don’t know how to change it. I’d rather be prepared for the worst, and pleasantly surprised when it doesn’t happen, than blindsided.