2. List the rules.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
5. Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
- The Husband and I have known each other since I was in kindergarten. He grew up across the street from my grandparents, and my grandparents house was like a second home for me and my brother when we were young. Although we went to the same school system through middle school, he was four grades ahead of me so we lost touch pretty quickly after elementary school and fell back in touch when I turned 21 and was in college.
- I figure skated for eleven years and gave it up after my junior year of high school. By that time social interests got in the way of my wanting to go to practice after school.
- I am double jointed in my fingers and toes, and I can make my tongue touch my nose.
- Like MPB, I am also a Pisces. One tidbit I found relevant to my current state from Wikipedia:
- “As a bicorporeal sign, astrologists believe that events in Pisceans lives are prominently repeated, suggesting that they may marry several times and that misfortunes never come singly. However according to astrologer Max Heindel, the Piscean’s “good fortune also comes in multiple.” (Not that I am suggesting Wikipedia is the be-all end-all or that Astrology has a scientific basis).
- I don’t do well with expressing my feelings and emotions (save for the anonymity of this blog) and The Husband is convinced I inherit this from my father. My father is famous in our family for being quiet and because you never hear from him. I am naturally introspective and reserved, and always have been.
- My maternal grandfather passed away when I was 18. Up until these past few months (losing my babies) that was the worst experience of my life. I think about him every day and am convinced that I inherited my love for animals from him.
- Although I love the summer and love the beach, I also love the fall because of football season. We are avid Patriots fans in my family (except for my mother’s fiancé, who is a Broncos fan.)